Warmer weather ahead. Got to take advant

Warmer weather ahead. Got to take advantage of it and knock the packed snow off the van. It’s almost touching the ground.
Then it’ll be decision time. Which book tour to go with first for Wolf Legend. The decision will be made by which needs the least amount of lead time. Publication is getting closer and I want the publicity to come as soon after publication as possible.
Then I start looking for people willing to review Wolf Legend in return for a free copy. I hope I get at least a few even if they aren’t heavy duty reviewers. I’ve already learned that they are booked months and sometimes a year in advance so I’m not expecting anything from that group. Just a few people who’ll enjoy reading a fantasy about a psychic wolf pup.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s